Everyone makes mistakes, so here's mistakes that the animators made. Ohhh yeah, I only
put the mistakes that I actually saw in the movie. I know there's more mistakes that I know about but I haven't seen
yet in the movie. I'll add more!
1. I'm sure if you're a fan you've seen or heard of this. After Simba is star-gazing
with Timon and Pumbaa, when he goes on the edge of the cliff and collapsed[[Well not really collapsing, more like just falling
to the floor tired or in deep thought]] the dust and plants in the air for a few frames make the word "SEX". The animators
said that it really is "SFX" which is an abbreviation for Special Effects. But those pervs at Disney aren't fooling me. [[xD]]
But if you bought the new edition DVD and VHS from 2003 they were cut out due to controversies.
2. All lions have yellow eyes but in the night their eyes are white.[[I also heard
in Animal planet that they glow]] Sometimes for a single frame their eyes would turn white but then go back to yellow.
3. In "I Just Can't Wait To Be King", the Elephants are on the bottom and the antelope
are close to the top. When the 'Tower' starts falling down, the elephants try to run away and there is no evidence that any
Elephants fall or slip. But you soon see that an elephant falls and lands on an antelope....Is it raining elephants in the
4. Mentioning "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" and the tower, under the ostrich are
anteaters but those animals are from South America, not Africa.
5. In the Stampede scene when Mufasa was hanging from the cliff, apparently the rocks
says "Brother"...and then Mufasa says "Brother...". A magic rock?
6. In the pouncing scene with Simba, Zazu, and Mufasa[[in the DVD it's the Morning
Report]] when Simba pounces on Zazu he pounced his back but when they're on the ground, Simba;s paws are on his front....Interesting..?
7. Newborn lions are born with spots that dissappear as they become older. Simba had
four on his head and three on his side. When Rafiki lifts him to the crowd, they dissappear.